About Temple Emanu-El
We offer a dynamic curriculum based on multi-sensory programming with a special emphasis on learning through creative expression and the arts.
Small classes enable us to focus on individual development and self-expression as well as core Hebrew language skills and cultural and religious knowledge.
- Our mission is to prepare our students to become informed and engaged Jewish adults.
- We offer a comprehensive program of learning, leadership, and peer activities from preschool to high school!
- Our Small Fry Series provides regular opportunities for our youngest members (up to age 7) and their families to enjoy age-appropriate Jewish communal learning and celebration.
- Congregational life through integrated services, holiday programming, and special events
- Families through multigenerational learning opportunities and family-oriented special programming throughout the year
- The community through ongoing social action and participation in community-wide events
- Israel through curriculum, cultural programming, special guests and events, and social action