About Tor. Coalition for Better Child Care
The Toronto Coalition for Better Child Care was founded to advocate for universal, affordable, high quality, not-for-profit child care in Ontario.We rely on membership income to support out work advocating for more affordable child care and funding to support quality - including high wages for hard working, professional early childhood educators.Most of our funding comes from child care centers and from passionate individual who believe every child should have access to high quality child care.
Our work includes.
• Working with our member groups and the early learning and child care sector to educate decision makers about the importance of early learning and child care.
• Working with parents to ensure a strong voice for universal, affordable, high-quality childcare.
• Monitoring provincial, national and local changes affecting early learning and child care
• Publish the Guide to Child Care in Ontario, Best Practices for Ontario’s Early Learning Program and the Child Care Management Guide among other resources and publications.
• Participating in an array of advisory committees, task forces, community planning bodies and child care development associations.